SEO, or search engine optimization, is a term that covers a lot of ground. It involves link building strategies, branding, blogging, onsite optimization, PPC, and much more. The key to any good SEO strategy: article marketing.
Under link building and branding, article marketing comes into play. You can write articles or have them written for you by a ghostwriter. Once you have the article content, you can submit them to thousands of article directories.
The Key To Any Good SEO Strategy: Article Marketing
Many people think article marketing stops there. It doesn’t. Article directories that accept and reprint your articles are not where your link popularity comes from.
These article directories provide free content to webmasters and bloggers for their website. When these people use your article, the links in your author bio section lead to your website. The websites or blogs they are reprinted on are usually going to be relevant to your website and the links from there are valuable in most cases.
That is where good link popularity comes from article marketing. This also means that your articles need to be something someone would want to post on their website. That means that all the garbage articles that contain bad grammar and are just stuffed with keywords have absolutely no value at all.
You can go to a freelance website and find people who say they will write SEO articles for you for $5 to $10 per article. They usually live someplace where a dollar goes a long way, and they know nothing about article writing or article marketing whatsoever.
The articles they write for you are worth nothing. Whatever you paid for them is money thrown away. The links you get from article directories are not going to help you. Article Directories are not there to give you link popularity. They are there to provide good quality free content to webmasters and bloggers who need reprint material.
Webmasters and Bloggers are not going to reprint garbage articles on their website.
You have to pay more for quality content. That is the bottom line. Article marketing, when done correctly can get you a lot of traffic and help you build link popularity. Done improperly, it’s a waste of your time and money.
One well-written, informative article can bring you more traffic and link popularity than 100 garbage articles.
In addition to the benefits of having a professional write the articles for you is that the content might get picked up by websites with a high Google page rank and websites with a lot of targeted traffic.
People will read a good article all the way to the bottom where your links are and click on those links. They will stop reading a garbage article before they even see your links at the bottom.
Think of your own reading habits. Do you finish an article that is poorly written or one that bores you to tears? Of course not and neither will your potential customers.
Article marketing can also help you with branding your name or your company name. People want to deal with people they perceive as an expert in their field. By having quality articles with your byline and company name in them that can be found through searches for your name helps build your reputation as an expert.
Hiring a professional ghostwriter is the key to getting quality articles that will bring you more traffic, help build your brand, and help you build link popularity.
On the other hand, you can save money, gain knowledge and learn it yourself.
Wealthy Affiliate (WA)
What others feel about WA:
- As a member of WA, you will learn everything mentioned above.
- What I learned from the training here changed my financial future for the better in a way I never imagined. I learned about a new way to make money online called affiliate marketing, a type of marketing that does not require you to buy or sell any products.
- When we look around at all of the other make money at home online opportunities, the majority of them have so many expensive upsells for additional training and resources. However here at WA that does not happen. In fact it is the opposite.
- The majority of new members, with the exception of those from a few high risk countries, get to start their first 10 lessons and get 2 WordPress websites to develop for FREE. When I say free, I do not mean pay a small price with a money back guarantee. I mean FREE – you pay NO money to begin.
- Everything that a member of WA needs for success is all contained within this great training platform. However the one thing that can bring about failure resides in each one of us. If you act on the training for at least a couple of hours every single day and you do not quit, you will eventually succeed.
- If you want to be your own boss, work from the comfort of your home, and on your own time, you must put in the time and action to get all of that going. Success only comes after you learn the proper steps, which the WA training provides, and then you consistently apply those steps.
“I have come a long way in my four years here at Wealthy Affiliate. Here are some of the notable achievements I am proud about.
- I have created 8 websites with 2 others in the early development stages
- I know how to do niche and keyword research plus SEO, Search Engine Optimization
- I can now write better quality content than before
- I have obtained Google page 1 rankings more than 20 times
- I became a WA Ambassador within my first 6 months of membership
- I currently have 14,866 followers on WA which follow because I help others
- Every month I make far more than my $299.00 yearly membership fee from the WA program
- Because of the WA training I also make money every month from 4 other affiliate programs
- I currently have 353 Google indexed WA blog posts as well as 61 training tutorials.”
If you like his post of mine, try this one: Why Is SEO The Best